Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Baby Toothbrush


I know we have all been giving Michelle advice about packing and hopefully it will help her lighten her load! But I had to post a cute picture of Kate the morning after the evening I got her in China. I brought this baby toothbrush and handed it to her while she sat in the bathroom with me while I brushed my teeth. She loved it and copied me immediately! It was so cute! Every morning she would sit down and hold her little pink toothbrush and copy what Mama was doing! So, I know Sheryl was saying that you probably won't use a toothbrush in China, and that probably will be the case, but look at Kate in this picture!! One year and one day old! (I got her on her 1st birthday in China!) Maybe you could squeeze a little tiny pink toothbrush into the suitcase just in case a perfect photo opportunity appears! LOL

Wendy Harrison

2 comments:

the mommy said...

Wendy that is such a sweet picture of Kate.. I will be squeezing in a small pink baby toothbrush just in case.

Suz

Anonymous said...

what a cutie petuni. Just want kiss that belly:))

Evelyn