Friday, August 10, 2007

Travelon Convertible Boarding Bag

Another cool bag I found. Travelon's new Convertible Boarding Bag was a huge hit at this year's annual Travel Goods Association Convention. PackingLight's customers like the purse for it's versatility and organization.

Perfect personal carry-on, the Boarding Bag converts from shoulder purse to waist/hip bag in seconds. Multiple clear interior pockets and sleeves simplify check-in and security clearance. ID, boarding pass and passport are secure and ready for presentation through vinyl sleeves.

Zippered front compartment is gusseted to provide easy-access, outside pocketing. Ample interior room leaves space for camera, personal belongings.


-:¦:- Stephe -:¦:-

2 comments:

mskajlc said...

ok, here is my .02 on this. the bag looks great, I would definitely love to use something like for my trip to Florida. But.. for China we put all our money and passports in a money belt worn under our clothes. I also carried our paperwork with me for all our appointments and to have to carry a backpack and another bag would have been too much.

Anonymous said...

I have a Travelon bag called the Messenger Large and I use it all the time when I travel. I got it on QVC. It holds tons of stuff and I am now thinking about using it instead of a diaper bag in China. I have to see if it will hold a couple diapers and a bottle. I'll let you know!