Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I had to share

I found these at Walmart in the comping section and thought they would be perfect to through in our suitcase for China. I think I paid less then $2 for them. Each package has three little sponges that are pre-soaped (no need to carry something that might leak) Scotch Brite Pre-Soaped sponges (Sorry I could not find a picture) are a good thing LOL

Also while perusing the camping section Hubby found these
and had to have them... LOL
I am not sure that we will ever use them but just in case we need them we have a Fork, Spoon and Knife all in one. and they come in a few cool colors....They are called the Spork and are made by Light my Fire

2 comments:

Stephe said...

very cool! I think I might have to get one...cause, you never know!!!

NorasMommy said...

Hi Susan,

Are these the Scotch Brites you saw: http://www.3m.com/us/home_leisure/scotchbrite/products/scrubbing_cleaning.html

3M makes the coolest stuff (Rob works there, so I'm a little biased) :)

Jennifer K