Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Evelyn's Document Organizer



Hi all!

Here is my list for the Document Organizer Challenge. As you'll see from the above photos, I've already been keeping my docs, in a vertical divider that I love. I also like the "Baby Briefcase" pictured on the right, which I think I posted on this blog before. I might get this one, for when we come back, to organize readoption papers etc.

DOCUMENTS TO TAKE TO CHINA


Travel Letter
Acceptance Letter
Passports
Passports copies 10-each
Chinese Visa
Brown Envelope
Passport Picture-1 each
Flight Tickets
Copy of Homestudy
Addendums if necessary
I-171H
Immunization Agreement
Dossier Copy
Drivers License copies 2-3 each
Health Insurance Info
Copies of everything in wallet
Phone Contact List
Translation Cards
Maps of Regions to visit
Hotel Information

Evelyn

No comments: