Sunday, October 7, 2007

Great Finds at Walmart

Yesterday, I went to Walmart to get a couple of things and ended up wandering around some because it was raining outside. In the fabric softener area, I found a small box with 3 small spray bottles of Febreze. These would be great for freshening up your suitcase and your room while travelling. So, I am going to pack one, and give one to my friend who is going.

In the baby aisle I saw a beautiful chocolate and peacock colored diaper bag in the messenger style. It had circles on it and I adore anything with circles or dots! Plus it hung comfortably over my shoulder and back and it had these two hooks so it can be attached to a stroller. The best thing was the price...only $19.98!! So, I picked it up and in the cart it went.

I had been contemplating which bag I would travel with to China. I wanted my flight stuff, my file folder, and the baby stuff to all go in there and this bag would do that very well. On the trip over I will put my travel documents, my flight care ziploc bag, my wallet, my iPod, my travel socks, and some snacks in there. Coming back, I will take out a few of those things and add baby stuff for the flights home.

So, I finally found my bag for China! I brought it home and it inspired me to do a test-run for packing. So far, all of my stuff, Kate & Claire's clothes and the baby's things fit into one medium sized rolling suitcase. The bag is a bit heavy so I will have to check that and let you all know. I will post pics of my bag at some point, too!

No comments: