Friday, October 19, 2007

Lightweight Luggage

The Traveler’s Club 3-Piece Lightweight Frameless Luggage Set, Black features: Made of 600 denier polyester, Frameless construction makes it lightweight and easy to store, 24″ rolling vertical and 20″ rolling carry-on feature inline skate wheels and locking telescopic handles, 15″ tote features an adjustable shoulder strap, 24″ vertical measures 15″ x 8″ x 24″, 20″ rolling carry-on measures 12.5″ x 7″ x 20″, 15″ tote measures 15″ x 6.5″ x 11″. It says the shipping weight for all three pieces is a total of 16.1 lbs so they are pretty light. I might go check out. Remember, these are very inexpensive, but like I said, I just need them for ONE trip! :) Note: I also really like those straps that are attached. If your zipper were to break, the straps would still sort of hold the bag together. Find them here and here.


***UPDATE***

I went and checked these out. I have since decided to not get them. They are everything I want except for ONE thing...the don't open all the way. I'm soooo sad. I HAVE to have a suitcase that I can lay open on the bed. It would drive me crazy if I didn't!!! Very, very sad.

-:¦:- Stephe -:¦:-
http://www.giorgiadanette.blogspot.com


No comments: