Friday, October 19, 2007

The Mad Hunt

In Keeping with this months theme I have been on a mad hunt for new luggage. Everything we have is either WAY to big or Way to small so I am looking for the JUST right suitcase. That sounded like the Three little bears LOL... Anyway I have looked on-line and in every store around here. I am more confused now then ever LOL... I of course want something light weight, durable and attractive would be a plus. So, I found these little GEMS what do ya think? Can't you just see Riz pulling these through the Beijing airport LOL... Really I am looking for any advice about what to buy... HELP!!!!!!!









1 comment:

NorasMommy said...

Oh my, Rob would have a fit if I brought these home! I've been struggling with luggage also ... if you're interested in what we decided on, see last weekends post on Nora's blog at www.journeytonora.blogspot.com. I haven't posted here yet since I'm still getting all the other stuff for this month's challenge figured out, but it was a huge relief to at least find bags we like.
- Jennifer K