Sunday, May 4, 2008

Jennifer K's baby meds

I can't remember if we were doing just baby meds this month or if it also included adult meds/toiletries. I only did the baby meds, so adult stuff will probably be next up for me.

Here's what I have so far (shown above):

  • Aquaphor for eczema
  • Little Noses saline drops
  • Neosporin antibiotic ointment for cuts/scratches
  • Benadryl
  • Bulb aspirator
  • A&D ointment
  • Digital rectal thermometer
  • KY jelly
  • Adhesive bandages
  • First aid tape
  • Gauze
  • Alcohol wipes (not shown - I had included these with a previous challenge)
  • Aveeno hydrocortizone cream for eczema or itching due to scabies
  • T-gel shampooo for cradle cap -- do I need this?
  • Baby Tylenol
  • Baby Motrin
  • L'Occitane lavender wipes (repel bugs - not shown, think I included with the backpack challenge)

Still needed:

  • Echinacea
  • Pediatric electrolyte powder
  • Baby sunscreen
  • Small scissors

I also talked to our pediatrician about prescriptions and have decided to bring just Elimite, which we'll get closer to travel.

It feels really good to be getting some of this stuff done in advance. I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed by everything that needs to be done ... and we don't even have our referral yet!

No comments: