Friday, August 31, 2007

Angela's Diaper Backpack...

"My backpack's packed...I'm ready to go"
(to the tune of John Denver's "Leaving on a jet plane") ~ lol

So here it is ~



My diaper backpack is also going to be used as my carry-on our way to and from China. It has a lot of things in it but I want to bring a little of everything just in case our luggage is lost, we'll at least have a bit of everything we need to get us through a day or two.





Here is my list for my backpack...

sunglasses & eye glass cleaner cloth
small makeup bag (with my makeup)
hand lotion
face moisturizer
lip balm
travel size deodorant
hair brush
hair elastic & hair clip
toothbrush, paste, mouthwash
eye drops
saline nasal spray
"earplanes" & plugs
Kleenex
travel toilet paper
"magic cones" (3)
feminine liners
bandaids (travel first aid kit will be in Bryan’s backpack)
Tylenol, Advil and Aleve (travel size)
other meds (Gravol/Tums/Imodium etc) *have yet to purchase*
Airborne
clip-on watch (I couldn't resist ~ its a ladybug!!)
clip-on hand sanitizer
sanitizer hand wipes
Lysol wipes
shout wipes
bag-it disposable bags (for diapers)
8 diapers
2 disposable change pads
travel pkg wipes
baby powder
diaper rash cream
oragel
Little Noses nasal spray & bulb suction
disposable bibs (4)
bib
disposable place mats (2)
thermos
bottled water (for bottles)
Playtex bottle
bottle liners
extra nipples
formula divider
travel utensils
sippy cup
soother & clip (in holder)
snack container for cheerios
clip on toy
blanket Ella
Ella pj's
change of clothes for Ella (2)
hat for Ella
sunglasses for Ella
Baby meds (not pictured ~ may go in Bryan's backpack on our way over)
sunscreen and insect repellent (depending on time of travel)
pen & notebook
clip-on calculator
gum & tic-tacs

5 comments:

mskajlc said...

I love that backpack, what kind is it? It looks like it could keep even ME organized!

Angela said...

Thanks Sheryl,

Its the urban backpack diaper bag from www.onestepahead.com

I love it ~ I hope it keeps me organized!!

I can't believe how much it holds!

Angela :)

the mommy said...

Angela Great Job! That is the same backpack I will be purchasing. I too will be using it as a carry on when we go to china. I love seeing how it will look all packed and organized.

You have my Vote for the most prepared. :)

Susan

Anonymous said...

I love how this back pack fold ot for easy access. Very nice. Looks like it can fit a lot more than just diaper stuff. Does it have room for camera?
Evelyn

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I was so impressed with your post that I ordered this backpack. It came yesterday. I cannot believe all of the compartments!! I'm traveling by myself and need something that holds it all!

~Lynn