Friday, August 31, 2007

Packing Challange #1 Diaper Bag


Susan's Diaper Bag Packing List

I have had fun doing this. Stephe thanks so much for putting this whole thing together. I still need to buy the Diaper Bag Back Pack that I will take to China (hoping to get it as a gift). I do have a pretty Asian Chinese silk Diaper bag that I will keep for home. It was really hard to get a good picture of all the "loot" I have collected but I think you can see just about everything in this photo.
What is in this picture is only what I will carry with me for an outing.

THE LIST
*One Step Ahead Diaper Bag Backpack...Still have to buy
*5 Disposable diapers
*1 box of travel baby wipes
*Diaper rash cream
*Diaper trash bags
*Travel size Clorox wipes
*1 Tide to go stick
*Travel tissues
*Travel first aide kit
*Travel toilet paper
*OFF towelettes
*Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer
*Small hand lotion
*Small stuffed toy/Finger Puppet
*Plastic keys
*Small bowl w/lid
*Spoon and fork
*Pacifier
*Disposable bibs
*Bottle
*4 or 5 bottle liners
*Divided formula dispenser
*Comb
*Motrin (Baby & Adult)...Still have to buy
*Sticker thermometers....Still have to buy
*1 cotton blanket
*1 Lovey (Taggie)
*2 Baby wash clothes
*1 Gallon ziplock and 1 sandwich size ziplock
*Chap Stick
*Sunblock
*Candy
*Pen and Pad
*Thermos
*Calculator
*Magic cones
* English to Chinese translation card
*Change of clothes for the baby

3 comments:

mskajlc said...

Susan that outfit with the little piggies on it is ADORABLE!!!

Angela said...

Susan

you are so organized!! I love the Gymboree piggies things too!!

Angela :)

the mommy said...

I had to get them after Wendy Sent me the Bib and Blanket in the Year of the Pig Swap.....

It is really cute..

Now if I just could get my baby to put in it.

SUsan