Friday, August 10, 2007

Before you invest too much $$$...

Here is the luggage we took to China. Only the red suitcase in the back is still "alive". I threw out all the other bags. The two rolling suitcases in the back (left and middle) we threw out in China. They came off the plane wet and smelling like something had pissed on them. We went to Sherry's around the corner from our hotel and bought a suitcase for $10 to replace them. I paid $19.99 for each of the rolling suitcases and $9.99 for the blue and pink rolling backpacks. The purple non-rolling backpack that I used as my diaper bag was my daughters old school bag. They all held up well, we didnt have any luggage that broke, but they all SMELLED! They were filthy and everytime I opened the closet I could smell them. So I threw them out. Im glad I didnt spend a fortune on them! I think Stephe has the right idea, just get me to China and back! Save all your good luggage and pretty diaper bags for when you get home.

No comments: