Sunday, August 26, 2007

Packing Cubes & Flight Kit

I used packing cubes and pouches on both trips. They were very easy, very organized, and very helpful when travelling! Especially if they had to open our bags and inspect them. The contents were all tidy and organized so it was easy putting stuff back together! They have a really good price on these items at http://www.magellans.com/ for those of you who like to shop online! I am going to buy a few more, too!

Also, I found a great way to create the perfect flight care kit at http://www.loccitane.com/ . They have a new section of travel items and you can chose 4 that you want and you get a flight bag as a gift. This company has wnderful products that you will love! All of the travel items comply with the new FAA rules. I use the hand cream whenever I fly because it is easy on my face, too!

1 comment:

NorasMommy said...

Eagle Creek cubes are included in the REI 20% off sale. Some (definitely not all though) are also available online at - www.rei.com. I mention it because I've been looking for them for a while and most places (including Amazon, eBags, etc) do not seem to discount.