Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pillows

We have an absolute addiction to these little baby/travel pillows that are 100% down feathers and my children absolutely love them! I thought I would share with you all how wonderful they are and maybe you will buy one for your babies. I know you won't start off with pillows in the cribs but I began using them with Kate when she was 2 years old. Now, we can't travel without them. We use them to snuggle with, not to sleep on! LOL YOu can throw them in the laundry whenever and then toss them in the dryer with a tennis ball and they fluff up and come out as clean as a whistle! They are also very affordable, especially when you consider the high quality of the down. We can't live without these little treasures in our home! I think we have at least 6 of them on hand at any given time. A great sleeping pillow when they get a little older is the jumbo boudoir pillow. They also have cotton covers for the pillows. Here are the specifics:

P914 boudoir 12x16 $20.00
P914 jumbo boudoir 16x24 $35.00

The Company Store



Let me know how you like them!!





Wendy

1 comment:

the mommy said...

Well, I have seen Kate and Claire's and they are really nice. Very soft and cozy... I would love one for myself :)

Susan