Monday, September 10, 2007

Stephe's Diaper Backpack

I bought it at Walmart for $14.96. The brand is called EASTSPORT.
It seems like ok quality. I just want it to last for my China trip. If it dies after...it'll still be worth the $14.96 that I paid for it.

The top center compartment fits a hard travel wipes case and the bottom left compartment fits 8 diapers. It you take out the water bottle that comes with the backpack, you can fit a baby bottle in it. What I love the most is that there are lots of places to clip things on. I agree that it's a bit obnoxious. But, I'm strictly going for ease and function on this trip! There are also big compartments on each side. And large seperate zippered areas in the actual backpack area. Well, in theory, this is the perfect China Diaper Backpack for the money. Only time will tell. :)
-:¦:- Stephe -:¦:-

1 comment:

mskajlc said...

Stephe, this looks like the perfect backpack. Did you find it in the baby aisle or is in the backpack aisle?