Monday, September 10, 2007

Inflatable Baby Bath Spa

I thought this looked totally cool. I don't think I'm bringing any kind of tub to China with me, inflatable or not...but I've seen that some parents do...

"If you’re traveling with a baby and you don’t like the idea of renting a baby bathtub, check out this Inflatable Baby Bath Spa. It’s totally compact and easy to travel with, and it inflates in minutes.
There are 4 suction caps on the base for added stability and the bath floor has ribbed sections to stop baby from slipping.
It also features a hanging loop for quick drying, and an internal bath plug for quick drainage.
Sounds great, right? Yes, but for now it seems to be available only in Australia!"
-:¦:- Stephe -:¦:-

2 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

That looks kind of cool, really!

Sonya said...

NEAT BLOG!!!