Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Stephe's Diaper Backpack

So, here is my diaper backpack. Can you believe so much stuff can fit in one bag? Plus, there is actually room for more. But it does look slightly obnoxious. I've been home sick, on meds and laying around the house all day. So, my laptop has been my best friend! :)

click on any photos to enlarge

I'm not sure if I'm definately bringing a voice recorder but it fit nicely in the side pocket so it staying for now. I found these 4x6 clear zipper pouches at WalMart for $1.97 and decided to make little kits. Whatever the "kit" was, I had to find items that would fit into it instead of finding a container to fit them. It force me to scale down...both in size and volume. I will have to refill my backpack on a daily basis and will pack that stuff in the checked bag.

Yes, I know...but I HAVE to have my makeup. I still have to add mascara, eyeliner & shadow, and lipstick. ALL makeup that I will be bringing will be in this little 4x6 pouch. Same goes for my mini office kit.

Still will be adding some meds to this med kit. Of course I needed some little hair accessories. Oh, and you gotta have one of those plastic diapers.

Baby Meds...more to come. Waiting til referral to purchase these due to expiration dates. Clothing includes one sleeper, dress, hat, socks and onsies.

The feeding kit is kinda big and empty. Waiting til referral. Thermos & baby blanket are not shown. Last but not least is the misc pouch.

3 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

Very Impressive Stephie :)

NorasMommy said...

Stephe - love the plastic utensils in the holder! Where did you find that?

Jennifer K

RoLo said...

WOW Double WOW you are an inspiration:)
Okay so I got my list out and I am taking notes from everyone, I missed this challenge so I have some catching up to do.