Saturday, September 8, 2007

Finally!!

I have actually had this done for a few days but I finally have time to post it! I have to say that working on this challenge actually made me feel as though I was making progress with something! I plan on using this backpack for my carry on and for day trips. I will use a smaller one for shorter trips when I am in China. I think I may pack the things I don't need for the plane trip over in a packing cube and then assemble the diaper bag when I arrive. So here is my list so far and I still have a few things to add!:
Thermos
Office Supplies (calculator, pen, pencil, white out, sticky notes)
Chapstick
hand sanitizer wipes
Shout Wipes
1st aid kit (bandaids, tylnol, small ice pack, etc..)
Tampons
Snack bag (crystal light, coughdrops, pria bars, salt, pepper, sugar)
travel Toilet paper
Tissues
Sunblock
insect repellant wipes
contact solution , contact case, Glasses
bibsters
snack containers w/ snacks for Lily
formula dispenser
bottles / liners/ nipples
baby fork / spoon
burp cloth
Toys (book, keys, stacking cups)
Baby med. kit (diaper cream, pacifier, med. spoon, powder, nail clippers, small scissors)
Disposable changing pads
Wipes, diapers, diaper disposal bags
outfit, hat, blanket







1 comment:

Kim R. said...

Melissa,
I like your idea of putting the diaper bag stuff in a packing cube and then putting it together in China. Much less of a chance to lose all those small baby things!

Kim R.