Monday, October 1, 2007

Challenge #2 - Stephe

Feeding, Diapering & Clothing


Dish Detergent (to wash nipples, bottles and everything)
Baby Food (waiting til referral)
Bibs (2 washable & lots of disposable)
Bottle liners (100 just to be safe) still need to buy
Bottles - Playtex disposables (xtra one) first one in Diaper Backpack challenge
Burp Clothes - Cloth diapers (1) ? Don't know if I need so bringing only 1
Measuring cup (formula - Metric & US) Still looking for metric one.
Nipple brush (if non disposable) to wash bottles and nipples.
Nipples (a handful of different ones) Just ones that came with bottles
Rubber Bands (super tiny ones) to prefill formula liners
Rubbermaid container/shoebox (washbin) not shown.
Sippy Cup (1 or 2) bring one buy more

Baby wipes refill pack (200)
Blow up Bath tub (do I need this? Still undecided)
Diaper Disposal Sacks Refills (100pk)
Diaper Rash Cream/Ointment Butt Paste (still need to buy)
Diapers (8-10 day worth) xtra
Plastic Gloves (dozen incase of Giardisis-sp)
Plastic pants (2)
Swim diaper (if hotel has a pool)

Hat (1 or 2)
Jacket (1 type depending on season)
Onesies (3 sets of different sizes)
Outfit NEW (to replace gotcha outfit)
Outfits (3 can buy lots there)
Shoes (2 - or buy there)
Sleepers (6-7)
Socks (8-10)
Sweater (4 Hotels AC is cold) probably end up donating some
Swimsuit (2 - if Hotel has a pool)

Just some of the clothing. I'm not going to bring much. I have a bunch of new 6-9 stuff that if it doesn't fit, I plan to give to the SWI. It's mostly sleepers. I plan on buying clothes there but want comfy sleepers in case I can't buy clothes for a few days! I might bring one pair of shoes. I plan on lots of socks and onsies. Although, do babies at this age typically wear onsies under everything or is it just when they are teeny?

For me, I'm putty toys in a misc category and baby care stuff will be in with baby toiletries.

No comments: