Monday, November 5, 2007

Challenge 3 - Melissa


I used this challenge to organize my carry on and I tried to buy a few things on the list. Overall I made some good progress. I took everything out of my diaper bag backpack from challenge # 1 and put in all into a "double cube". My thinking is when I get to China I will take everything out of the cube and fill up my diaper bag. The cube will be packed in one of the suitcases.
Melissa Backpack:
neck pillow, blanket, ear plugs, eye mask, toilet paper, tissue, hand sanitizer wipes, contact sol., contact case, eye glasses, lip balm, deodorant, moisturizer, compression socks, nasal spray, hairbrush, hair elastics and clip, toothbrush, toothpaste, tampons, water, drink mix, snacks, first aid kit (Tylenol, band aids), flashlight, calculator, pen, notebook, travel journal, book, Ipod, change of clothes.
Patrick Backpack: sunglasses, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, laptop, video camera, camera, laptop, neck pillow, blanket, documents, DVD's, IPOD, books, conversion chart, dictionary, batteries, phone, phone charger, duct tape, change of clothes.
Packed in Suitcases: alarm clock, voltage adaptor, laundry detergent, dish detergent, drain plugs, dryer sheets, duct tape, poster tube, luggage straps, Ziploc bags, bungee cords.
Patrick will have a money belt on and we will both have document pouches around our neck while we are boarding with our ID, tickets and passports.
So now I will go and read everyone's post and add and delete things from this list!

No comments: