Sunday, November 4, 2007

Rizzo List for Challange #3

Sorry it has taken me so long to post this I hope it is not to late. I still have a few things to buy on this list but for the most part I have everything. Still waiting for the diaper bag and the baby carrier. I need to get to Office Depot for the poster tube. I have noticed that a lot of my stuff should be on other challenges but oh well.. I did not include the stuff I plan on putting in our carry on bags but I have made up ziplock bags for each of us that include everything to make the flight a little easier. Toothpaste, tooth brush, mouth was, gum, tissues, hand cream, nose spray, visine, deodorant, anti bacterial gel, ear plugs. I don't have the bags in front of me so I know I am forgetting something, but basically everything each of us would like to have on a long flight is in one ziplock bag for a qick trip to the bathroom to refresh. We will each have our own bag that we will carry in the backpack that we are responsible for (Riz computer backpack with electronics)(Sue diaper bag backpack with all paperwork, change of clothes for each of us and snacks)this way we don't have to figure out which bag the toiletries are in.... I labeled them with our name on them


The Diaper bag here is not the Diaper bag we will be taking to China but I added it to the picture just to show that we will be taking 4 bags total with us

All clothes are going in the 29" case.... Mine, His and Baby..( I hope I don't regret that LOL)
Rolling duffel will hold everything else...

Suitcases
29 inch suitcase
25 inch rolling duffel
Diaper bag Backpack
Computer Backpack
Luggage - Extra Bag (or buy there)
Luggage Keys
Luggage Locks
Money belt
Comfort Items
Luggage Straps
Neck Pillow
Eye Cover
Ear Plugs
Kitchen items
Tablecloth
Travel Coffee Press
Drink Mixes , coffee, sweetener
Rubber Gripper
Bottle Brush
Rubber Drain Plug
Plastic Fork/Knife/Spoon Combo thing
Thermos
Scotch Bright dry dish washing
Ziploc bags
Garbage Bags
Electronics
Phone
Phone charger
Voltage Adaptor
Alarm clock
I-Pod
Travel Speakers and Charger
Calculator with conversion cart taped to the back
Laptop computer and Cords
Digital Camera, extra SD cards, Charger, Card reader
Camcorder and charger
DVD's
Personal items
Sunglasses
Small Flash Light
Rain Ponchos
Book
Pen
Journal
Toilet paper
Antibacterial gel
Tissues
Hand Fan
Laundry items
Tide sink packs
Tide To go Stick
Wet ones/ Clorox wipes
Febrezze (smoky rooms)
Miscellaneous items
Uno Cards
Language Cards
First Aide Kit
Heavy-duty poster tube for artwork
Baby Carrier

No comments: