Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cool Travel Gadgets

I found some really cool travel gadgets pn this blog. Go to it to read the full post. Click on the Links below to see the gadget!
RoboForm2Go - a handy USB drive loaded up with all my passwords for every site that I log into, protected behind one master password. Any Internet cafe, I’m surfing just like I would at home, without leaving cookies behind.

Packing Cubes - I’m going to be on a boat for about a week of the trip, in a cabin that will not exactly be sprawling. These will help me find my socks and underwear.

Whoomp Earbuds - Sure, those Bose noise-canceling headphones are nice, but they’re the size of a football helmet. I just stick these puppies over my iPod earbuds and suddenly everything sounds fantastic.

Monster Outlet to Go - I will be generating lots of good karma in places where electrical outlets are scarce.

Orbit MP3 Speaker - Yeah, this is kind of extravagant for someone packing light, but I’m going to be in a cabin on a boat, so it’ll get a lot of use. (And is not very big, after all.)


-:¦:- Stephe -:¦:-
http://www.giorgiadanette.blogspot.com

No comments: