Monday, February 18, 2008

Sophia's care Package

OK so I have been obsessed with this challenge. I think I have everything and probably more then what I need/want to send to Sophia's orphanage once we know where she is.

The first picture is an over view of everything including the box.
The overview

The second is a picture of just the things I am sending for Sophia
A soft Blanket, a teething toy, a soft doll, and a photo album with pictures of me and Riz , my mom, in-laws, and her nursery. There is a spot on the front of the album for her picture.

The Third is the things I am send for the other children in the orphanage..

2 sleepers, 2 packages of socks, a package of linking rings, a teething toy, a set of play keys, and 3 small rattles.

The fourth are the things I want to send to the nannies. I will buy something appropriate for the director once we know if it is a male or female.

1 package of hard candy,1 bag of, Hershey Kisses, 1 package of Peppermint Patties, 1 bag of Ghirardelli chocolates, 5 lipsticks and 5 nail polish
The camera X2

2 disposable cameras

The last is the letter I am sending. I will also be sending the list of questions that Jennifer put on the group...

So now my challenge is to get it all in the box... LOL...
The LETTER

3 comments:

Stephe said...

Love the care package!!!

I would, however, send 2 separate boxes. One for nannies & Sophia and one for the other kids. Put Sophia picture all over the one for the kids saying it's from Sophia mom and dad. I'm just saying because I would hate the box to be too big. Has anyone else responded to this?

Are you going to translate the letter?

Thanks for posting!!! It's awesome. I'm still working on my care package!! Oh, and I LOVE the NYC nailpolish!!!

the mommy said...

Stephe that is a great idea that is what I am doing 2 boxes now I can send a few more things to the other kids.. LOL...

Yes I am going to have either our agency rep. or one of the doctors we work with translate it for us.

I was picking up lip stick and thought why not nail polish too..

Susan

Matthew Ruley said...

This is a really fun blog - I'm getting ready to travel to Kazakhstan for an aoption and I will enjoy reading what you guys suggest!