Monday, February 25, 2008

Jennifer K's Care Package

Here's (most of) our care package:Pictured are:
camera 2-pack
baby's family photo album (referral photo will go in the window on the front)
labels for photos (they are ready, but not stuck in yet because we are missing a couple of photos)
2 bags of Jelly Bellys
4 small boxes of Frango chocolates
"taggie" blanket that I bought on Etsy (sooo cute!)
fleece blanket that we got from one of our secret pals
a bunny lovey
two sleepers (on sale for $10 at Gymboree!)
4 pairs of baby socks
rattle

Missing from photo:
letter to orphanage director (not finished)
baby questions book (not here yet)

I've bought three boxes so far - one of them seems a little smaller than a shoe box and the other two seem bigger. I think I want something around 14x9x6 , but so far haven't found one that size. Anyway, what this really means is that I haven't done a test pack yet and don't know how much of this won't fit. If there is a space problem, I'll pull out the fleece blanket and the "taggie" blanket.

No comments: