Friday, February 29, 2008

Melissa D. Package

I am not done yet but I wanted to post it before we moved onto the next challenge. I have 2 cameras, photo album, taggie and a stuffed frog for Lily. I have a teether, blanket and socks for the other children. I still need Jelly Bellies and choclates for the nannies. I ordered the "book" of questions and I need to write my letter. I have a box but I think it is to small, so I will need to find a larger box. My plan is to use Bleesed Kids to translate my letters and I will also send my pacakge to them and they will deliver it for me. I have a taggie blanket and a frog for home so if we don't get those back it will be OK. Thanks for everyone's ideas, this was so fun!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

So cute Melissa! I love the adorable frog! Where did you find him? - he looks so soft and sweet. :) Can't wait for it to be your turn to mail this to your sweet Lily!