Thursday, March 6, 2008

Buy Paper Underwear in China

Okay, it's official...I'VE SEEN IT ALL NOW!!!!!
"Don't laugh. Both women's and men's paper underwear are easy to buy in China in many supermarkets. It may seem strange for a man to wear but they were comfortable, take little luggage space and are also a time saver. No need to wash/dry or find a laundry, just through them out after one use. The ones that say cotton are better. They come is all sizes such as S, M, L, XL, XXL. No, I will not model them for VT. :) Update for my China 2007 trip. I wrote this tip last year and got them without a problem. I found it harder to find them this year both in Beijing and Shanghai. But I was able to get some and took all of the XL size the store had. You need to go to the feminine/disposable baby diaper section of the store and not the men's underwear section. I also found the XL size was very hard to find. The "Large" size is just too small for me to fit everything propriety. :) Please rate this and my other tips when you find them interesting, useful or you like the pictures. "
Click here for a photo.

No comments: