Saturday, March 1, 2008

Karen's Care Package

Here are the items for Kaelie's care package:




I've included the following items in the package:
1 blanket
1 lovey
2 disposable Kodak cameras
1 family scrapbook (I will put this together at the Scrapping Pandas weekend)
Baby Questions Book (not shown)

For the nannies:
6 bags of Jelly Belly's
6 nail polishes (thanks for the idea, Susan R.!)

For the other children:

Infant and toddler socks (not shown)

I already have a box to pack everything in. I am almost finished with the orphanage letter and have it saved in Word...when we get our referral I will print it out. I plan on using Blessed Kids to translate the letter and mail the package to Kaelie's orphanage.
Panda hugs,
Karen

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Karen,
Looks great! What size box did you use?