Thursday, August 9, 2007

Carry-On Kit

Two weekends ago I saw this Carry-On Kit at Sears. It was $9.98. I love it because all the kits that I've seen don't MAXIMIZE the containers for the size ziploc bag that TSA requires. So, as you can see, NO ROOM TO SPARE in this one! So, Susan R. count me in for 14 items in the ziploc bag.!!! When I eventually fill the containers up, I will post another photo! Actually, I could probably use this on a regular basis. I go to the beach a lot on weekends and this might do the trick!
-:¦:- Stephe -:¦:-


3 comments:

the mommy said...

I am going to Sears tonight and getting this I love it. I want to take enough toiletries in our carry on to get us by just incase of a luggage mishap. Plus I would like to freshen up on the plan (brush my teeth use some mouth was etc.)

Thanks Stephe

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I might just have to get me one of these if I can't find small enough travel sizes to take in the bag! Thanks for the info!!

mskajlc said...

I love this!! I went mad trying to find 3 oz bottles. Everywhere I went all I could find was 4 oz. Im going out today and buying this!