Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Carry-On Caddy

"Minimus.biz has some exciting news! The Carry-On Caddy™ was recently launched on our website! The Caddy was designed by Minimus Co-Founder Paul Shrater while he was going through an airport security checkpoint after the 3-1-1 rules for carry-on liquids and gels were put in place. He saw a need for a new product that would hold fliers' TSA-required quart-sized zippered bags.

The Carry-On Caddy™ is perfectly sized to fit one quart-sized zippered bag, secured by a velcroed tab, and clips to other carry-on luggage for easy access. Just slip the zippered bag in and out of the Caddy to breeze through airport security.

On a recent trip to San Francisco, I tried out the Caddy myself. The black bag conveniently clipped onto my other carry-on bag and easily held my practically-overflowing quart-sized zippered bag of my shampoo, makeup, and other liquids and gels.

I arrived at the airport in a frantic rush to get to the gate before the plane left. When I got to the security checkpoint, I was able to get in and out quickly as I didn't have to dig for my bag of liquids and gels (TSA requires that bags of liquids and gels be screened separately). I simply pulled the plastic bag out of the velcroed pouch and slipped it back in once it was cleared.

I give the Carry-On Caddy™ two thumbs up for practicality, ease, and I was still flying in style. Get your own Caddy for just $4.99 or order yours pre-packed with products for men, women, and organic lovers (in citrus and lavender options). "
Check them out at Minimus.

No comments: